- Could you be a supporter of Edge Housing?
Would you like to find out how we support those who have been homeless to find purpose again? Do you have skills, resources or income which could help change the lives of our city’s most vulnerable?
How You Could Help?
- You could financially support the work of Edge Housing by a one off gift or an ongoing monthly donation.
- You could volunteer your skills to offer workshops in CV writing, teaching literacy, cooking with the residents or your marketing skills to help us with communications and branding.
- You could become a volunteer and offer weekly lifts to volunteering placements, or get involved with making or selling our apple juice, or helping us start an allotment. Perhaps helping with gardening at the properties or decorating when needed or cooking for the residents as a treat.
- You could lease a second home to us and let us manage the property for you.
- You could sign up for our bi-annual newsletter and receive up to date information on what is happening in the life of Edge.
- You could commit standing alongside us and praying over the project generally and receiving specific prayer requests.
- You could donate old hobby equipment or enjoy your hobby with the residents.
There is much more you could support us with and ideas which we have not even thought of! If you are interested in finding out more please get in touch as we will be hosting an evening event for information on how you can get behind this life changing project and would love to invite you.
Contact the office – 01865 297460